– Table top is made with 100% solid cedar wood and sourced from sustainable reclaimed roots
– Carefully sanded on the edges to preserve its natural imperfections of uneven textures and irregular shapes
– It is naturally charming, environmentally conscious, and a great conversation starter
– Table Top Length (average): 29″
– Table Top Width (average): 27″
– Overall Height: 20.5″
– Since cedar is especially susceptible to humidity, we highly recommend placing this table in a dry and cool place
– Cracking and splitting is natural occurrence and minor defects will not affect functionality
– Apply sealant to protect the surface
Download link: http://www.wellandllc.com/Template%20-%20Square.jpg
Tip: Position legs approximately 1.5″ to 2″ from the edge of the table
STURDY BUILT – Constructed of reclaimed cedar stumps and sturdy metal hairpin legs with an easy care natural lacquer finish.
UNIQUE APPEARANCE – The wood slab is handpicked cut and spliced to retain its natural shape by our skilled wood makers. Due to this characteristic, every piece the color, and shape of each piece will vary.
STYLISH APPEAL- This piece of art will fit into your mid-century modern or primitive style home. It is the perfect combination of art and nature, made with exquisite craftsmanship that will bring warmth to and enlighten any space.
VARIOUS USAGE – This cedar hairpin table can be placed in the living room, great room, bed room, entrance, hallway, or window side to instantly liven up your space. It makes a stylish coffee table, plant stand, or nightstand.
Average dimension: 28″ long x 19″ wide x 20.5″ tall. Assembly instruction available for download under product description.