WHY DID YOU CHOOSE IT?
Attractive appearance: Retro style umbrella lights perfect decorate your life
Full Poetic Environment: Solar umbrella lights emit a faint yellow light and keep flashing like the wind blows over candles
Convenient to Use: Solar candle lantern with a durable and powerful clamp, it can be easily hang or moved
1. Working power of the solar panel will be influenced by weather, location etc;
2. Get charged only when switched to “AUTO”;
3. Waterproof in rainy and wet conditions, but don’t dip it intentionally in water;
4. Please put the light under the standard sunlight 6 to 8 hours before using it;
5. Please read the manual carefully or contact us for the installation.
Net Weight: 195g
Size: 3.4 x 3.4 x 4.9 inches
Light: Warm Light
Solar panel: 2V/60MA
Rechargeable batteries: 1pc AA Size 600mAh 1.2V NI-MH
Led: 1pc led (Φ5*8.7mm/round)
Lumen: 7 lm
LED Bulb Watts: 0.5 W
Color temperature: 3000~3500
Waterproof grade: IP44
Material: ABS, PS, Metal
Charging time: 5-8 hours
Working Time: 6-9 Hours (battery fully charged)
1. Turn the on/off button to “AUTO”.
2. Tear off the protective film from the solar panel.
3. Hang the light on anywhere you want.
★ Perfect Shape: Antique lantern and Retro style design, Sunklly umbrella lights decorate your life and perfect show your graceful taste in any place
★ Romantic Environment: Solar umbrella lights emit a faint yellow light and keep flashing like the wind blows over candles, create a romantic and comfortable space
★ Tiny And Portable: Solar candle lantern with a cute clamp, Very durable and powerful, can be hung on umbrella, tent, tree and elsewhere, decorate your environment when you are fishing, camping, partying and so on
★ Long Service Life: Patio umbrella light made of high quality plastic and metal,IP 44 waterproof and heatproof. Replaceable battery design let the solar lights provide longer service
★ Smart Energy Save: Build with automatic light sensor function, the solar umbrella light automatically ON at night and OFF during day. Work times up to 8 hours at night when it is fully charged