Historically used to house medications, elixirs, herbs and the like in the 1800s, apothecary cabinets were commonly used in the absence of drug stores. Some cabinets even had nailed or secret compartments to store poisons and hard-to-find spices.
Whether you fill it with drugstore remedies or home-created potions, our apothecary cabinet is built as a storage display for one’s washroom needs.
- Sustainable Maple, Oak, Walnut, or Blackened Maple from the USA
- Includes hardware for hanging
- Finished with tung oil and white milk paint
- Minimally packaged with tag and jute
- Made in Philadelphia, Penna.
Though some products may take up to 7 days to ship, most are in-stock and ready to ship immediately. Please inquire about the readiness of specific products.
Inches: 16″ long by 4″ wide by 24″ tall
Metric: 40.6 cm long by 10.2 cm wide by 61 cm tall
Inches: all 3.25″ deep; top: 6″ tall, middle: 7″ tall, bottom: 8″ tall
Metric: all 8.3 cm deep; top: 15.2 cm tall, middle: 17.8 cm tall, bottom: 20.3 cm tall